No really. I am.
Why? 1. Now I can watch all 3 seasons uninterrupted & without shame. 2. If it’s over…that means it happened. 3. I have something to look forward to.
Makes sense, doesnt it?
Now…what do we have to look forward to when Drums of Autumn hits our screens next year? And really…next year isnt that far away -I give away nothing as far as plot goes so…you won’t really be spoiled anymore than you already are.
- More Breeger…Rogina. Ok. Bree-n-Rog. Sure we got a few glimpses of this ship in port but it was docked pretty rapidly. Season 4 is where these two will come to life, as individuals & as the super couple we imagine them as.
- Aunty Jo! For me, Jocasta Cameron was such a player, she reminded me so much of Colum & Dougal (not the nice parts). I am looking forward to see how she is written & portrayed. It could really go in so many different directions – no matter which it goes, I am pretty sure its going to be a blast to watch.
- The zoo. Rollo, Clarence & the white sow. If you are feeling dangerous, throw in a Bear with a fish on top. These animals might look different than in my head, they may sound different than in my head but that hasn’t stopped my watching yet. It will just be a lot of fun to see how they come into play. https://giphy.com/arsenijevujovic
- The ridge will be the ridgiest of ridges ever. That is all. I have no idea what it will look like (sure my brain tells me one thing but that isn’t accurate – like most of thetime) and can’t wait to see what the production team has come up with.
- That &#$*NG pirate! You know who I am talking about. Stephen Bonnet ARGH! I am going to love hating that shit of a person. That’s all I have to say about that.
Once again…there is SO much story to tell in Drums of Autumn that it will be another fantastic ride of “will they” or “won’t they”. The anticipation of added stories, characters or twists that the book fans can enjoy along the way.
So in the between time. Catch up on podcasts like Dram of Outlander , get lost in videos by Julia. Check out hilarious recaps by Connie V. Go through all the steps to beat the Droughtlander once again.
Let’s weather this storm together. With laughter & kindness!
Sher, ABOotlanders Founder