We have been withoutlander for ever…I won’t even say how long because anyone reading this…just knows! It is moments like these I envy those who JUST binged watched on Netflix and you know…had to wait a WHOLE week.
It feels like Christmas Eve, Birthday blowout and the satisfaction of an afternoon nap all wrapped up in one. The thirst from Droughtlander is about to be quenched and we suggest you drink it all in!
I am one of those wee nutters that has been a book fan you know…a long ass time, and like many of those on the Porpoise with me – Voyager is definitely a favourite. There are many stand out scenes in this book that all the bodies on all the interwebs are discussing…planning…wanting more than Frank wants to be understood.
Here are my top…GOTTA SEE THAT moments…and really, if I don’t – I won’t be angry or feel cheated because I have replayed them in my minds eye a thousand times. Ok..so this is a more IT WOULD BE SO COOL IF I GOT TO SEE…
- All the people seeing Claire back in their bubbles. Ian Sr. (the witty as hell) Steven Cree has always been one of my favourite understated characters in the book. After watching this guy on twitter over the break…well…I am just anxious to see them on the same screen again. Plus you know the DRAMA of her seeing…yeah…you KNOW what I am talking about. Unless you haven’t read the book then… just you wait.
- Lord John Grey falling in love. I am not a shipper but I might just hop on the Fraygrey train. Cuz…I mean…for real. It’s going to be a thing.
- Captain Caveman! Do I need more words than this?
- Bitches be CRAZY! There is a megastorm of unhappy lady moments in this season & I can not wait to see it go down. Old characters from seasons past…popping up and blowing our ever lovin minds…new characters blooming into fan favourites or – you know, the kind harrassed on social media because HOW COULD THEY choose this occupation and bring these moments to life for us. PSA- Actor/esses are doing a job. Do not tell them how to if you do not sign their paycheck.
- Sunny Beaches. We are going to see some beach bodies this season. You know what makes for a great beach body? Having a body and putting it on the beach. We know that the Outlander crew was in South Africa which will be doubling as Jamaica – and those Jamaica scenes will be intense.
If you have ZERO idea what I am talking about and have an itch to- You might, wanna, just… you know, grab the book or read a synopsis real quick like.
Naturally printshop, MrWeeB and his bird (or not), Helwater n ALL that not so sweetness, turtle soup, Mamacita, lushy preist, buggy guy, Fergus 2.0, Ian Jr., Joe n Claire, Frank n Brianna and Roooooooooooger are all in there too. What do you think? Can they squish it all in?
Yeah. It’ll fit.
Lets get ready to stumble! Those in Canada, watch on W Network this year. The ABOotlanders will NOT be live tweeting during the airing but WILL be discussing it on twitter after the episode airs…and you know…once our breathing is all back to normal n stuff.
We have waited a million years so 5 more days…ain’t nothing!
I know and the Gifs! Love the cat “squeezing ” it all in.